Sunday, February 01, 2009

Recovering Weekend

My daughter decided that Thursday Teen Test was too easy for me because I passed with flying colors and Friday decided I needed a harder one... one that almost ended up with me having a mental breakdown! Remember all you mothers out there with young children... don't say I didn't warn you... DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN TURN INTO TEENS!

I've been drowning in stress since Thursday, and things are calming down, but it's still going to be a stressful week, it doesn't help that I haven't seen Ross since last weekend... and this is usually the week we spend together. I miss him like crazy.

Even though it was a crazy weekend... guess what?! I stayed on program! Today was the first day I ran out of Flex Points but that's pretty good for me. I went over 8 points... I think I can make that up in three days.

Here's what I had Friday and Saturday....

***FRIDAY***

Daily Points: 25
1 Weight Watcher's Shake - Chocolate: 1 (24)
1 cup Fat-Free Milk: 2 (22)
1 Fiber One Bar: 2 (20)
1 cup Brown Rice: 4 (16)
3 oz Turkey: 3 (13)
2 cups Broccoli: 0 (13)
Butter Spray: 0 (13)
1 Fiber One Bar: 2 (11)
Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Sundae: 3 (8)
2 Weight Watcher's Cakes - Lemon: 2 (6)
1 serving Low Fat Salami: 1 (5)
2 Cheese Sticks: 4 (1)
1 Donut - Chocolate: 6 (-5)

Exercise: 0 (-13)
Flex Points Used: +5 (0)

Fruits/Veggies: 2
Milk: 3
Liquids/Water: 6
Lean Proteins: 1
Multivitamin: 0
Filling Foods: 6



***SATURDAY***

Daily Points: 25
1 Cheese Stick: 2 (23)
2 servings Salami: 3 (20)
1 servings Salami: 1 (19)
1 Fiber One bar: 2 (17)
3/4 cup Beans: 4 (13)
2 Flautas: 8 (5)
3/4 cup Spanish Rice: 3 (2)
2 tbs Guacamole: 2 (0)
1 Fiber One bar: 2 (-2)
3 servings of Beets: 0 (0)
Horchata: 4 (-6)

Exercise - 45 Minutes Slow Walking: +2 (-4)
Flex Points Used: +4 (0)

Fruits/Veggies: 1
Milk: 1
Liquids/Water: 6
Lean Proteins: 2
Multivitamin: 1
Filling Foods: 2

I hope you'll had a fun losing weekend... it's been a tough one for me. I'm gonna go drink some more water and go lay down.

2 comments:

Di said...

Hang in there- mine is 16 and I am totally convinced that raising teens is both like nailing jello to a tree and the ultimate payback for everything we put our own parents through.

Rosie said...

DI: It's worse!!! In one month my daughter put me through more than I ever put my mother through in my entire life... lol.