Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
Sure, you can buy a box of store-bought chocolates or you can make your own rich fudge at home without any fancy candy-making equipment.
POINTS® Value: 2
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
| ||1 spray(s) cooking spray|
| ||1 2/3 cup(s) sugar|
| ||2/3 cup(s) fat-free evaporated milk|
| ||2 tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, or light butter|
| ||12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)|
| ||14 large marshmallow(s)|
- Coat an 8- X 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine (or butter); bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows; remove pan from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into thirty-six 1 1/3-inch squares and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
- Store fudge in refrigerator. Or freeze for a firmer consistency.