Friday, February 20, 2009

5,355 Steps Taken Today, And Still Going...

It's Friday. It's been a long dragging day... heck, it's been a long dragging week! I stayed in control yesterday. I ended up ending the day with 9 points left over. That's a new one for me. Usually, I'm 9 points over.

Yesterday, I got up at 5am - so I didn't have the energy to work out by time night came. I think on Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll have to workout before I go to my mother's to work.

This morning I was aiming for 5am, but didn't make it. Instead rolled out of bed at 6am - which isn't too bad. But I still didn't work out, I had to look for and wash my clothes for today, prepare my meals to bring with me, etc.

So far, I'm doing pretty good... I did well until my boss gave me this mini pumpkin pie I couldn't resist, I'm still with in points but still I'm suppose to be detoxing from sugar. Well it's done, I ate it and I'm moving on. I think the most important thing is that I stick to my points budget.

Tomorrow, I'm sticking to plan but in the evening Ross and I might be going out, I might have to dig into my flex points for that, but come Sunday I'm back on plan.

I think my biggest challenge is weekends. So if I make it through the weekend with at least half of my flex points I'll do good at weigh-in.

I'm just loving my pedometer. I don't know why I didn't give in sooner and get one. I discovered I need to take 4,673 steps before my steps start counting as actual activity. So far today I've taken 5,355 steps... I don't know if I'll beat yesterdays numbers... but I'm going to try. It's sort of fun monitoring how many steps I take.

Well, I think I've ran my fingers enough for today. Happy Friday...

No comments: