Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Down - But We're Not Talking Weight...

When I re-started DietSodaDiva.com I vowed to make an entry everyday, but then after making that vow I realized that might not be possible, somedays it's just not... so I have pre-set-up entries like the TAKE-AWAY TIPS and recipes that I post... when I know I won't be able to make a real post I'll schedule one of those to go up.

You might start seeing more of those in the next coming week. I haven't falling off program. I just feel quiet right now.

My daughter needs me right now, and taking care of her and what she needs right now is very important to me... I'm very stressed, worried, etc.

As we speak... all day today I have been on the verge of tears... I've spent most of the morning crying. We will get through this together. We will... but in the mean-time I'm surprised I haven't eating a whole McDonalds. Some points through out the day I can't even drink water, and at others I feel like running across the street and getting a burrito - I know a burrito will taste good, but it's not going to heal my insides and make me feel good emotionally, I actually think it would have the opposite affect - I'll feel even worse.

I still have about 6 points left for dinner... I've done better with my water and food intake points wise this week.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow at the meeting...
I'm hoping for a loss, but if there isn't one I understand - TOM arrive today.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry to hear things are still rough. Right now you need to take care of you and your daughter. We'll be here when you get back and if you need anything at all.

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear things are so difficult right now.

Blogs are for fun, daughters are for keeps! We'll be here when you get back to an even flow to every day.

Take care!

Amy said...

I hope your daughter is okay. You're great for giving her your all. Good luck with the weigh in.

Rosie said...

TRACY: Thank you... I'm back. Times are tough but this is sort of my weight-loss lifeline... it need to blog.

TAMMY: Thank you. I'm here still... hanging in there. I refuse to give up on the weight-loss. So I'm here :)

AMY: Thank you. I've been up and down with the weight... but right now I'm at a low of 182... almost out of the 180's.