Thursday, February 26, 2009

10% HERE I COME SOLO CHALLENGE!!!

I'm tired... I've been trying for many weeks now to reach my 10% loss, and for the longest I've been stuck between 181-185. Today I weighed in at 186.6. I'm starting my solo challenge today.

Originally, I was going to make Biggest Loser vlogs but I realized I've only watched part of one episode so I'm actually not quite sure how the show works, so I've decided to rename my challenge.... it's call the 10% HERE I COME SOLO CHALLENGE! I'll be doing this challenge until I actually reach my 10 percent. Solo is thrown in there because I'm the only challenger. I'm tired of not being a loser. I need to get my act together...

Okay so here are the rules, and you my readers are my judges, cheerleaders, and motivational talkers...

* Stick to the Fat Smash Diet eating plan while journaling my food and counting Weight Watcher points.

* Drink 6 8oz servings of Water a daily

* Take my multivitamin

* Journal all my food

* Walk 5000 steps a day

* Exercise 30 minutes a day/5 days a week

CURRENT WEIGHT: 186.6
GOAL WEIGHT: 177.2
AIMING DATE: April 30th, 2009

2 comments:

Amy said...

You can do it! Seems like you've gotten the motivation. Great plan.

Rosie said...

Thank you... so far so good. Weigh-in is tomorrow morning and I'm excited. I haven't been this excited about weigh-in in a long while.