Monday, February 02, 2009

A Case Of The Mondays...

It's Monday, even though nothing stressful has happened this morning I feel like I'm drowning in stress. My neck somehow got twisted this morning and now hurts. The pain is causing a headache. There's a heaviness on my chest, I'm on the verge of either an anxiety attack or crying. I meet with Vi's school tomorrow morning.

Regardless of my emotions, I refuse to go off program today. So far so good. I'm cutting 2 points today to make up for the 8 I went over yesterday. I've had my oatmeal and milk this morning, my multivitamin. I packed a healthy 6 point lunch of broccoli, rice, and chicken. I have tons of fruit with me including a bag of frozen berries - the whole bag is only 2 points... I love microwaving them and topping them with a little Splenda... YUM. I'm prepare today. I just need to get started on my water.

I got on the scale this morning and it said I was 186.0, that's a gain... but I also drank water late last night... so that might have something to do with it.

I do have a NSV to report, it's sort of exciting. Thursday morning I went out thrifting and picked found a cute Old Navy dress... it looked sort of it I could squeeze into it. I wasn't sure if I could, but figured I would try it on anyway... I went in the fitting room and it fit PERFECTLY, maybe another 5 pounds and it'll fit even better... I was excited. I never find dresses that fit right. Guess what size it was... MEDIUM! The last time I wore a medium was probably in 2000! I know it was a big medium because not to long ago I just started getting into larges, but still... it was exciting to find a dress that fit, and flattering that it was a medium.

Here's my intake for yesterday:

Daily Points: 25
1 serving Salami: 1 (24)
2 Cheese Sticks: 4 (20)
2 Fiber One bars: 4 (16)
1 ft Subway's Chicken Roasted Sanwich: 12 (4)
1 Fiber One bar: 2 (2)
1 Donut - Chocolate: 6 (-4)
5 oz Hamburger Meat - 20% Lean: 8 (-12)
2 slices French Bread: 2 (-14)
1 oz Low Fat Cheese: 2 (-16)
3 servings Black Olives: 2 (-18)
2 Corn Tortillas: 2 (-20)
1 cup Mixed Berries: 1 (-21)
1 tube M&M's Minis: 4 (-25)

Exercise - 1 Hour Slow Walking: +3 (-22)
Flex Points Used: +14 (-8)

Fruits/Veggies: 4
Milk: 3
Liquids/Water: 6
Lean Proteins: 1
Multivitamin: 1
Filling Foods: 6

5 comments:

~Oct said...

CONGRATS about the dress. That is simply awesome (I love shopping when something like that happens!). Maybe that will happen for me when I do my summer clothes shopping. Today though, I completely empathize with your stress issues. I used to have those every Monday even if I had no reason to feel that way. Hey, Monday is almost over. Hang in there for a little while longer and it will be Tuesday. :)

Belle said...

Yay on the NSV, that is wonderful! Also a big WTG for staying OP even though you're in a bit of a funk. Hang in there, tomorrow is a new day!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on the NSV! Well done staying OP today too, days like today show that the changes you're making are real- you can do this! *hugs*

Amy said...

That dress find is awesome! I hope the anxiety doesn't get to you... or that you do well getting through it. Great job on being prepared!

Rosie said...

OCT: Thank you... I think for the past month everyday feels like a Monday... terrible, huh.

BELLE AND REBECCAILJ: Thank you for the encouragement.

AMY: I don't think I'm doing so well but I'm hanging in there and getting through it.