Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Confessions

I've been off program practically this whole week. I know it's bad, and well other than being super highly stressed I don't really have an excuse. I just couldn't do it this week... I feel terrible... I'm not being inspirational, I'm not being the person I want to be, and I feel physically terrible. I haven't been that bad, but my body can't take this slowly but surely it's getting use to eating more balanced meals.

Tomorrow is weigh-in. I need to get my challenge packages/gifts together and packed... after that I want to work on some more videos (I haven't done one in a long while), and possibly a blog giveaway.... not sure what I'll give something cheap but fun.

I'll check in tomorrow, hopefully with a better update... a more motivated update.

I did have another NSV yesterday, I brought another Medium sized dress.... :) I'll have to put it on and take a picture in it.

I need to get back into blog reading and checking my email too... it's been a crazy week.

See you tomorrow...

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Glad to see you're back. Sounds like you had a rough time but sometimes it just happens. Good for you on the dress, that should make you feel proud of everything you have accomplished!

Amy said...

Well, you're in the Mediums... and that is awesome! Just get back on track and keep up the system that works for you.

Hollie said...

You'll get back on track - sounds like you're already on your way. I know all about stress - it can derail the best of intentions. But hopefully it will pass soon (for both of us!).

Rosie said...

TRACY: I think for sure this week I'm back. I've been doing the detox and even though I'm not perfect with my detoxing I'm def making progress. I was proud of the dress... but after a drunken night at my BF's house we can find it... ?!?!

AMY: It was just one dress, but I'm sort of wedging my way in there... :)

HOLLIE: It's passing now... not fully over but getting there. Some days are better than others.