Thursday, February 12, 2009

184.6

I gained .8. I'm not happy about it... but right now I'm sort of numb due to everything that I've been through this week and last.

Right now I think I need to focus on getting down under 180. It's long to far away... 4.6 pounds. I can do this, I know I can but for some reason I'm stuck here... between 185 and 180.

This week I'm going to try to take it day by day. And be prepared. I don't have any money to stock up today, but I get paid tomorrow... so tomorrow after work I can run by the 99 Cents Only store and stock up on some stuff from there... then hit the markets and grocery stores maybe this weekend.

I think part of preparation is having a clean kitchen including refrigerator. I know it's about time clean mine out.

So far today, I think I'm doing okay... I've had about 8 points. It's probably going to be chicken, frozen vegetables, and maybe some rice for dinner. I'm going to aim not to use any of my flex points today... save them for this weekend.... it's VALENTINES!

Victoria will be at her friends and in Santa Cruz this weekend and Ross has the kids, so we'll do the couples thing probably the following weekend. Either way, I'm still excited about Valentines. I'm fixing everyone little baggies and making Valentines day cupcakes... :)

Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday I'll have a video up...

2 comments:

Hollie said...

.8 is not that bad - def don't beat yourself up over it. I'm so glad you're looking forward to v-day. Hope you have lots of fun!

Rosie said...

Thank you... I think I felt/feel worse that's it's been up and up every week. I think I have things in control this week. Tomorrow is weigh-in.