Monday, January 19, 2009

Not too bad...

This weekend I like the rest wasn't my best. I went over my points more than I did last week... but I got way more filling foods in this time, and way more water. So I'm not feeling so bad about it. I am however back on program today, and I'm trying trim a few points a day until Thursday's weigh-in. I'm expecting a loss this week.

I can't say how much of a loss... but a loss, and that's fine.

I'm still annoyed with myself about the gain over the holidays. 3.8 pounds really was a big step backwards for me. I gained almost 1/3 of what I had lost, not good. I know I have to stop beating myself up over this, and just focus on moving forward, and that's what I'm trying to do... but it's hard not to think about it when I look at my Weight Watcher's passport thingy, and see that even though I had a loss this week I was already that weight about a month ago. I think once I reach my 15 pound loss I'll be better.

I'm been attempting to stick to my daily menu that I came up with... but it's been hard... but I will stay I am getting tons more veggies in, filling foods, and water.

We had brownies again this weekend. I don't know if I mentioned it this before, but last weekend I made the VERY, VERY best Peanut Butter Brownies and Ross and I... mostly I ate the whole tray of brownies by ourselves.

This weekend the kids were there so I didn't do so bad with the brownies... I had two small servings and that was it. I think that's quite an NSV.

I was able to save 2 points today, and exercise an hour. Tomorrow I'm not sure about the shaving part... but I will be getting some exercise in. I'm thinking about getting up super early and talking a walk to my local thrift store, then to the market to pick up some stuff for dinner.

Due to the inauguration tomorrow I'm planning a special dinner... stead tacos/burritos with homemade tortillas, guacamole, a little cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes... Hmmmm I can't wait. That means I'll have to have a my regular oatmeal breakfast, maybe a broccoli lunch with a little protein and fruit for snacks.

Well, it's pretty late... I'm going to head to bed now.

Sweet Dreams.

No comments: