Friday, January 09, 2009

KICKING ASS! (huh, sort of)

Yesterday, was my first day of Season 2... and I think I did pretty good... could of had some improvements... but eating the right foods is a work in progress for me.

Here's what I had:

1 Cup Oatmeal
1/2 Cup Fat Free Milk
6 Crackers
3 Servings of Hummus
1 Cup Blackberries
1 Small Package of Beef Jerky
1 Tamale
1 1/2 Servings Horchata
1 Orange
3 Cups Broccoli
Butter Spray
2 oz Turkey
EXERCISED SLOW WALKING 1 HR
--------------------------------------
TOTAL: 25

I completely stayed with in my points, didn't get all crazy on junk food. It was my first time trying hummus... well a few weeks ago I did get a sample on a tiny piece on bread at WinCo... anyway... Hummus is YUMMY.

Today on the other hand... hmmm - I learned what one of my trigger foods are besides chocolate... Ice Cream: I started out good, until my boss gave me a WW Lemon Cake, I went across the street to the grocery market and picked up a container of Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches... at the end of the day I ended up eating all 6. It was only 12 points, but still it was 12 POINTS I WASTED ON ICE CREAM?! Right now I'm only over by 1 point. If I get hungry I'm carrying broccoli with me to Ross' - he wants to drink tonight... so that'll probably be another 10 points from my flex points, but we'll most-likely be dancing, so I might earn some of those points back...

I didn't have very much fruit today, and I've been horrible with the water. Yesterday I didn't drink any, and today I drank 2 cups in. I think I can catch up on the water by next Thursday... I'll be drinking some tonight also.

So tomorrow's the start of DIET SODA DIVA'S GETTIN' HOT BY VALENTINE'S CHALLENGE! So you got a little over 4 more hours to join... for more details look back a few entries for all the details...

No comments: