Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Happy 1/2 Anniversary DietSodaDiva.com!

February was a month of turmoil. A lot of confusing and sorting out in my home. Now I'm back on track with my weight-loss and I'm starting to feel good again. So it's a time of picking myself up and dusting myself off.

Part of that is getting organized. If you know me, you know that I'm always working on one project or another... so it's time to close out the finished projects and get the current ones together again. Two of the finished projects are the two challenges I've hosted so far... DietSodaDiva's Holiday Challenge and DietSodaDiva's Getting HOTT By Valentine's Day Challenge. They're done so now it's time to get out the promised prizes. I've been collecting little goodies here and there to send out packages to the participates... now it's time to get started. I don't have everyone's address as you can tell from the list below... if you're not isn't listed I don't have your address so if you'd like your prize package please email it to me.

On my list:
Hollie L.
Krista C.
Richelle R.

Now for the good stuff... THE GIVE-A-WAY!

Today marks 6 months I rejoined Weight Watchers and revived DietSodaDiva.com after letting it go 2 years ago. In these 6 months I've met some pretty cool people, and have come across some fabulous blogs. As a thank you to you for following along with me on this journey and always offering your advise, tips, etc... I would like to give you something. As I'm getting the prize packages together for the challenge challengers I'll also be getting together a special package for YOU! As of right now I'll be giving away one prize package of weight loss/fitness goodies. All you have to do to play is leave me a comment on this entry and you'll be entered to win! You have 24 hours exactly to comment so that means you have until Thursday at 3:03pm PST to enter!

I'll be announcing the winners on Friday - March 6, 2009!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I think I should win just because I was the very first commentor...I'm just saying, everyone else just don't worry about commenting, I already have, I win!

Congrats, by the way, on keeping with it for 6 months...and going!

carla said...

Im just happy youre here and sticking with it and blogging and so supportive at Miz and...

no need to enter me!

Carrie said...

I want to win!! :) Happy 1/2 Anniversary!! Keep up the great work!

Rosie said...

Since I only have two entries you both win! I was expecting a LOT more entries... lol. Maybe next time. You can email me your address at dietsodadivaATyahoo.com

Rosie said...

Thank you Carla. I appreciate your support and your blog... I always find helpful information when I visit there.

Rosie said...

Carrie I want to do another giveaway soon... hope you're still reading.