Friday, March 27, 2009

Crazy Days

My days have been crazy, crazy... so busy I haven't had time to sit down and write a decent post in any of my blogs. Both yesterday and today I didn't get home until about 9pm from work... leaving the house at 7 am,8 am in the morning.

I'm getting tons of walking in but haven't been good with journaling or eating at home... and we all know eating out can be bad news.

Yesterday I didn't even have time to finish journaling my food... I had to finish this morning which resulted in my going over my points.

My daughter started counseling and soccer... we're also getting her ready for her art school audition... and she's active with the local Native American teen club... everyday she's off somewhere and everyday I'm trying to track her down or taking her somewhere, doing that along with a million other things. I've been readin the book It's All Too Much by Peter Walsh, if you're like me and you have a clutter problem check out his book. It's really good I don't usually finish book so quickly due to having no time... but I've been reading his book for 8 days and I'm almost done with it... if I have time tomorrow I'll be done. I'm starting my spring cleaning which consists starting off by purging your home... everyday you go through and fill a garbage bag of trash... I'm on day four and still have a long way to go... baby steps.

I've been trying to focus on cleaning instead of obsessing over food. I have to find that balance between not focusing on food but focusing on getting good food in my body when I do.

Well, I've better get going now... it's getting late over here and I have a workshop to attend in the morning.

Happy Weekend and Happy Losing!

3 comments:

karen said...

That's the Peter Walsh who did Clean Sweep on TLC, isn't it? I used to love that show! Maybe if I make it down to the library this coming week I'll see if they have it or can get it. Part of MY clutter problem is the fact that I have FAR too many books!!! LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the book recommendation! I too struggle to find a balance in my life between family, work, and me. Keep up the great work, you're doing so well!

Rosie said...

KAREN: I loved the book It's All Too Much, now I'm reading his other book called "Is All This Clutter Making My Butt Look Fat" not as good a book... a lot of the same stuff, and it's taking me FOREVER to get through... if you're going to get one I recommend the first one, even though the second has a few good parts in it.

MICHELLE: It's hard to do everything, society expects us women to be super women... but what can we do except keep trying and making an effort to keep things balanced - right?