Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday...

I usually post earlier in the day, but I waited because I had plans to make a video today but I don't think that's going to happen. I didn't end up going to Ross' this weekend, so I spent the weekend cleaning and preparing for Thanksgiving...

I pretty much have everything I need for the cooking Thursday... well actually I'm going to start the cooking on Wednesday night. I'm hoping to have all the sides done by Wednesday night and leave the Turkey for last.

Today, I started my workout routine... did 30 minutes on treadmill. It's almost the end of the night for me and guess what... :)

I still have flex points left!

I usually run out by the end of the weekend. I'm not going to weigh-in next week... my regular day to weigh-in is on Thursday so that means Thursday (Thanksgiving) I'll have a fresh new set of points to work with... my next weigh-in is promising...

Once I get organized I'll be posting my Thanksgiving Menu and it's Points Value.

Well, I've better get going now... for all the Holiday Challengers... remember Tuesday is check in... make sure to comment here, the yahoo group, or email me your weight directly... dietsodadivaATyahooDOTcom.

No comments: