Sunday, November 09, 2008

I Made It!

I didn't hit all my fruit and Veggies, etc quotas... but I did stay with in my points this weekend! Well, I still have a few more hours until bedtime... but I think I'm going to make it!

I also got on the scale this morning and found that I'm .2 lighter - it's not much but it's motivating! I got 75 minutes of walking in today. We walked to the local Goodwill... now that I'm on a losing streak I don't want to spend too much money on new clothes since I'll be leaving them behind soon. I've been doing a lot of secondhand shopping lately. After that Vi and I walked to the grocery store and then walked to meet my mother for pizza. After dinner we walked home.

Here's what I had yesterday:
3 Egg Whites - 1pt
Cheap Lunch Meat Ham/Salsa - 1pt
2 TSP Oil Canola - 2pt
6 Cheese Sticks - 12pt
3 Fiber One Bars - 6pt
1 Cheese Stick - 2pt
1 Weight Watchers Chocolate Shake - 1pt
1 Cup Fat-Free Milk - 2pt
Exercise Slow Walk 50 Minutes +2
---------------------------------------
TOTAL - 25pt!

Yesterday, I was sure loving my Cheese Sticks... huh.

Back to the secondhand... I brought a belt that was M/L lately especially this year I've only been able to buy XL... I also brought a Large button down sweater that a couple of months ago wouldn't have fit me... little by little, more and more I'm starting to fit into more and more larges... this feels GREAT. I love it! Total NSV!

So, how did you do this weekend?

No comments: