Friday, November 14, 2008

It's A New Day

Yesterday, what was I thinking? I used up 27 of my flex points. Those are suppose to be saved for the weekend! Now I only have about 8 to use over the weekend. Good thing for exercise... I think I'll do an hour of cardio both Saturday and Sunday that'll earn me about 3 extra points per day if I go at medium intensity. Actually 3.59 I'm tempted to round it up to 4 but naw, I'll stick to the 3 points.

I've been under a lot of stress, and I think stress causes me to snack and snack and snack. Yesterday, I had everything from cheese sticks to chocolate dipped tootsie rolls! Definitely not a balanced day, the only
good thing I did yesterday was added 3 more cups of water to my regular 6.

The great thing about today is... today is a new day!

I'm back in control and on track this morning. I got on the scale and it said 182... even though my scale is always off from Weight Watcher's it's still nice to see it go down or at least move. I don't want to spend another week at 183. I'm hoping the extra water flushes out some of this weight. Could happen... right?

I need to remember to pack my workout clothes to take with me to Ross this evening. Tueday's the start of the challenge, so I'm not going to workout on Monday to give myself a day of rest before the challenge starts. I am pumped about this! I'm aiming to do 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week... that would be 15 activity points a week... if I go at medium speed. Now, if I speed it up it'll be 8 points per workout. (YOOHHHOOOO! I could use those 8 points.) I think what I'll do is start one week at medium speed then do 15 minutes of faster speed and 45 at medium and every week move up slowly until I'm doing a full hour on a high intensity level. I don't want to overwork myself or worse injure myself.

Well, I've better get going now. I wish you all a losing weekend on program and chat with you soon...

No comments: