Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wanna Brand New Start

I'm disappointed with myself this week. I overate over the weekend and spent the rest of the week trying to make up for it. I got on the scale this morning and I'm down .2 which is surprising considering I didn't think I lost anything and even possibly gained this week... tomorrow morning I'll definitely take a .2 of a pound loss and be happy with it. It's Wednesday I'm going to eat light on the points today. Here's the plan:

Breakfast:
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Shake made with 1 cup of Fat Free milk
Snack:
- 2 boiled egg whites with a little bit of lemon juice
Lunch:
- Smart One Cranberry Turkey Medallions meal
Snack:
- One Fiber One Bar
Snack:
- One Cucumber with lemon
Dinner:
- Weight Watchers Chocolate or Vanilla Shake made with 1 cup of Fat Free milk
Snack:
One Fiber One Bar

If needed another snack will be a Cucumber with lemon

Total Points: 16 points

16 points is a little low so I might throw in another 3 points somewhere in there today.

I don't like doing this to myself. Feeling limited like this makes me feel like I'm on a diet. This isn't the right way to do Weight Watchers. I want to do it the right way.

Thank Goodness tomorrow is weigh-in. I get a brand new start tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rosie, at least you're making up now for the overeating. Hopefully you won't fall into that trap again. Keep at it!

By the way, have you hard of Stacker 2's new Diet & Energy shot? If you're looking to lose some pounds while also gaining a boost of energy, I suggest you try it. It comes in a tasty Tropical Blast flavor and has zero calories. Check it out at www.stacker2.com

Also, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I work with Stacker 2 so if you have any questions about the drink feel free to ask. We'd love to hear what you think of our Diet & Energy shot!

Andy Gerrard
Brand Ambassador
andystacker2@gmail.com

Rosie said...

Thank you for the comment Andy, but I don't believe in Diet or Energy Drink or Pills.