Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust...

I'm down a pound. It feels so good to be restarting this week... as it gets closer to weigh-in day I tend to hold my breath and I get anxious right before weigh-in. I can't wait to get there and weigh-in. I'm now down 11.4... inching my way to my 10% goal. I'm a little more then half way there. I'll have it before Christmas.

I'm still trying to get over this cold and get my asthma coughing under control... so I think I'm going to go lay down for now.

Tomorrow I should have up the Diet Soda Diva Holiday Challenge 2008 information up. I have a few who have contacted me ready to be challenged... where are the rest of you? You can comment here or email me at dietsodadivaATyahooDOTcom! Or you can check in tomorrow for the details then decide if it's for you.

No comments: