Friday, October 03, 2008

Pretty Good So Far...

I'm so glad to be at the beginning of another week. That's the beauty of Weight Watchers... well I guess you can do/say it with/about any diet. Once you weigh-in you get to start the process all over... re-gain your motivation, make improvements, etc.

Last week was tough for me so I was happy to just get on that scale and close out the week. This week so far I'm doing pretty good. Last Thursday I used up 22 points in a meal... I only get 25! So that gives you an idea of how I started my week and how the rest of my week went. I struggled to stay with in my points.

This week so far, so good. Yesterday, I was kind of busy so I didn't have very much time to sit down and eat... I ended up saving three points at the end of the day. Today, I'm headed into my weekend perfectly... with all my flex points. I had a nice 5 point breakfast sandwich for breakfast, and instead of a snack I had about an inch size piece of English Toffee my boss shared with me. Darn her... Wednesday she gave me a huge chunk of it. So I've broken it up in inch squares and am counting them as 2 points a piece. I had one today, and I think I'm done with it for the day... 2 points for a tiny piece of candy isn't worth it for me. For 2 points I could have two apples or if I'm looking for sweeter - I can have a Fiber One bar... yummy!

I worked a lot on my video last night for my first DSD vlog. I don't think it's going to be done by Saturday like I was aiming for. I'm having problems with my internet at home... hopefully, I'll have it up by next Saturday. That'll also give me more time to work on it... there's lots of editing to do.

One think I seen on the video that I don't notice day to day looking in the mirror... I'm fat, really fat.... I wear a size 12 so I don't think I'm huge... I just have a lot of fat to lose. A month ago when I first joined I thought getting down to 130 is too low for me. A lot of times when I say I want to lose 60 pounds the person(s) I'm telling usually asks from where. I think they just say that to be nice, but I believed them. On video I can now see the truth! On video TOTALLY see where I can lose the 60 pounds from... ALL OVER.

I considered backing down from actually making a diet vlog... but decided what the heck... I'm just going to do it... it's a weight loss vlog anyway, people expect me to be fat! So I'mma go through with it... it should be up by next weekend... about 10/11 - 10/12ish.

Well it's Friday, so if I want to get my weekend started right I've better get cracking.

Happy Friday...

2 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

You seem to be doing really well! Have a great weekend!

http://pitterpatteroflosingpounds.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

Thank you... you have a good weekend too.