Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fresh Start!

I weighed in today... and guess what?! I'm down .4 of a pound. I'm one happy camper! That puts me at 10.4 lbs GONE. I get a new start today, so far I'm doing good. I've used 14 points and have 11 left. I might have a Smart One meal for dinner then a shake for a snack. Tomorrow I have to eat light. I'm going for a late lunch/early dinner with my mother to Sizzler and that's going to take up a lot of points. I'll have a shake in the morning... then for snack have some veggies with a little lemon juice. That'll leave me 22 points to blow without going into my flex points. Tomorrow's my birthday so Ross and I will be celebrating this weekend... I want to save my flex points for that.

I think tonight I'll get a chance to edit my first video entry. I recorded over and over, so what I'm probably going to end up doing is cutting and pasting them all together to make one video. Maybe I'll even have it up to share tomorrow.

Also last night I started getting my challenge information together... I'll be posting more details very soon, possibly next week.

So how are you doing today?

No comments: