Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It's The Day Before Again...

It's the eve of my way in... and for once I'm not in a panic. This by far has been my worse week... I went over 12 points on Sunday, then 13 yesterday. I don't know what I was thinking going to eat Chinese with my mother. She just had a heart attack about March, and I'm counting points - neither of us had any business there.

I did however have veggies, fish (fried) and white rice... so I could of done a whole lot worse... I'm not giving up on this week. I have been eating a lot of fiber, so there's a chance that it'll all come right out... I'm not giving up on this week... but I will understand if I have a gain. I was a bad girl this week and if I gain then it was deserved.

I should have just said 'no thank you' when she offered a Chinese lunch. I'm going to stop beating myself up over this... it's done... the only thing I can do is learn from it and move forward. Today I'm going to cut down a bit on the points and get all my water in. I'm also going for a long walk at lunch... I should be able to save about 8 points from today... I had a Weight Watchers shake for breakfast, I'll have a Fiber One bar for snack, lunch will be a 7 point Smart One meal... I'll have another snack... probably some veggies. I like cucumber with lemon. Dinner another Weight Watcher's shake and then I'll have one or two more snacks depends on what time I go to bed... I'll have more 0 point veggies and possible a 2 point bar... that's 17 points... I'll save 8-10 points today depending on if and how long I walk for at lunch.

I think I need to get all my Weight Watchers materials organized and go through my first weeks journal... I did REALLY well with my eating that week. I need to get back there and repeat that.

I'll let you know how it went at weigh-in. Keep your fingers crossed that the scale is nice to me.

No comments: