Monday, October 20, 2008

Should Be Okay

I had a great weekend, but an okay point counting weekend. I went over 19 points... so one again I'm cutting points for Thursdays weigh-in. I'm cutting by 5 per day... I'll only be able to make up 15 of those points but that's still pretty good... I did better this weekend than I did last weekend.

Ross made me the yummiest chicken dish... Mojito Chicken or is it Chicken Mojito... the recipe he used was a nice light one... I'm going to figure out the points and post them here. It was delicious!

I should do pretty good this weigh in. I'm hoping for a 1.6 pound loss, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that good... but you never know, the scale sometimes surprises me.

My goal for this week is to get the challenge information out... so far I have two participates... if anyone else is interested please email me or comment here... you can email me at dietsodadivaATyahooDOTcom. It's free to join and I'll be posting more information soon.

No comments: