Makes 8 servings
POINTS value per serving: 5
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Two 10-oz. bags frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Two 6-oz. can tuna packed in water, drained
- 8 oz dried whole wheat noodles, cooked according to package instructions and drained
- 2 oz Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- Position the rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to
- Whisk the milk and flour in a large saucepan over medium heat until simmering and thickened.
- Whisk in the mustard, Worcestershire, dill, pepper and salt. Then stir in the vegetables, tuna, noodles and cheese. Pour into a 2-quart round or oblong casserole.
- Bake until bubbling and lightly browned, about 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.