Makes 6 servings
POINTS® value | 3 per serving
- Nonstick spray
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced (about 1 Tbsp)
- 3/4 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 hard-boiled egg whites, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 dashes hot red pepper sauce
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Crumble in the turkey; cook, stirring often, until lightly browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Add the vinegar; scrape up any browned bits on the skillet’s bottom. Remove the skillet from the heat and cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in the egg whites, olives, raisins, parsley, tomato paste, cumin, salt, pepper and hot red pepper sauce. Serve at once or transfer to a large bowl, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup.