Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Guess Who's Back?

Guess who's back to blogging... I hope I still have some readers. I'm sorry for the saturation of recipes... it's busy around here. I don't really know why or doing what, not much has changed. I guess spending more time caring for my mother and Vi with her numerous programs she's involved in. I haven't had much computer time... oh duh, I've been exercising... lol.

September 23rd, I hit my all time low of 160.6! Only 2 pound away from my 33 by 33... I got excited and lost control. I've been up and down since. I'm not sure where I am now... the last I was at Weight Watchers I was 166.something.

I haven't been exercising like I should be... I was running outside but the weather changing has causes me a case of the lazies... along with not exercising and not feeling on program sweets and fatty foods have snuck back in.

I'm not sure where I am right now as far as weight. I'm assuming still under 170 but def not at 160!

Money's a little tight right now so I've had to cut Weight Watcher's out for a few weeks... I did some side work for a doctor - so I'll be getting a small check soon, just enough to pay for a month of Weight Watchers and a month at the gym... after that I should all good financially.

The check should be here any time soon... but until then I'll be on program on my own, and exercising outside in the cold. I've come too long of a way to back petal all the way back up. I'm taking control again.

Tomorrow morning I'll be jumping on my unreliable scale and going from there... I can do this! We can do this... who is having trouble right now and is ready to get pumped and restarted?! Let's do this we totally can!

I'll be counting my points and eating food from The Fat Smash Diet. I'm going to KICK ASS again.

Time to start up the daily STARS again. With the holidays coming around I'll be taking some days off... off for sure from eating Fat Smash Diet foods... not sure if off points. I think I'm going to try to stay on points, we don't want to get too crazy, and we want to start 2010 on the right track.

Here's what I'm planning off:

October 31, 2009 - Halloween
November 1, 2009 - Dia De Los Muertos
November 2, 2009 - Dia De Los Muertos
November 26, 2009 - Thanksgiving Day
November 27, 2009 - Day After Thanksgiving
December 24, 2009 - Christmas Eve
December 25, 2009 - Christmas Day
December 26, 2009 - Day After Christmas

I have two Dia De Los Muertos holidays on there, many people don't know it but Dia De Los Muerto's is actually a two day celebration one day is mourning for the adults and another day is mourning for the children... I also included the days after Thanksgiving and Christmas... because... well I'm being realistic! lol. I'm cooking both days and know I'll have leftovers, I want to allow myself at least one day to enjoy the leftover goodness!
So tomorrow's the day - restarting... who's on board with me?

4 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Welcome back, Rosie. It's nice to know that everybody that falls off the blogging wagon doesn't necessarily fall off the weight loss wagon.

karen said...

It's about dang time, girl!!!
Big welcome back hugs cominatcha!

Jenni said...

Welcome back. See, we didn't all abandon you! Also, LOVED some of those recipes anyway.

Anonymous said...

You still have me... gearing up here for a couple weeks worth of Dia de los Muertos related activities here in Albuquerque. NOT eating is NOT an option ;)