Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chocolate Zucchini Brownies - Vegan

Mix in large bowl:
2 - 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
1/2 cup ripe mushed banana (about 1 medium, if I don't have enough I add applesauce)
1 T water
2 tsp vanilla
Mix separately:
2 cups flour (I use 1 cup whole wheat, 1 cup unbleached white)
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup sugar (more if you like it sweeter)

Fold dry ingredients into wet, batter will be stiff. Bake in nonstick oblong brownie pan (mine I think is 7x13 or so) at 350ยบ, 25-35 minutes til toothpick comes out clean (mine is always done in 25 minutes but I have a heavy pan that cooks fast).

*not sure how many servings, I used 18
86 cal, 2 gm Fiber, Trace Total Fat for 18 Servings

1.5 Points Per Serving*

Borrowed from WW Recipes (http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes)

1 comment:

karen said...

Gotta get my hand on more zucchini!!!