Friday, May 01, 2009

Day 2 of Detoxing..

I'm doing pretty good today. I'm getting more points in which is great, and more water... I'm almost done with m 6 glasses of water for the day, but I have to make up for yesterdays also... so I'm half done. At the rate I'm going I'll finish the 12 glasses.

Yesterday I think I walked over 16,000 steps... huh, I don't think I'll be able to do that today... I think I'll hit about 10,000 which is good. My goal for today is about 5750... I'm already at 6675.

I feel so much better being back on program. It's already passed 2pm and I'm not even tired or warn out... I even woke up in a better mood.

It's Friday, weekends are usually a major challenge for me - but I'm going to do good this weekend. I'm taking my own food to Ross' so there's no excuse. He's going to start detoxing tomorrow... with both of us on program and no kids it'll be easier staying on program. However, we do plan on drinking this weekend. Good thing I still have all of my flex points to play with...

I've had breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks... all for the low, low points of 12! I'm smashing fat!

Of course yesterday I only had 12 points all day... but I don't want to cut that much... I want to follow the Fat Smash Diet but also make my points. I'm going to do the best I can to get all my points. Really I don't think it's going to be a problem. Yesterday was just a really busy day for me. Regardless if I'm low this week next week I'll def be up after a day I go into Phase 2 which allows lean meats... they'll use up some points... I'm also allowed Avocado and some other goodies.

This Fat Smash Diet isn't so bad, yes it's be limitation but it's what I need right now. I need something to detox me from all the crap I've been putting in my body, as I move through the phases it gets easier... I like that idea.
Well it's the weekend, so I better get booging so I can start my weekend ASAP!

Happy Losing...

No comments: