Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I'm sorry for the last daily points and posting a lot of recipes... it's been a crazy week. I don't remember if I mentioned but last Saturday my mother hurt her back. She hurt her back so badly we haven't been able to get her out of bed.

I've been taking care of her all my free time... I haven't journaled my food and have been off program. I don't feel good. I need to get back on but by the time it's time for me to cook for myself I am completely drained. I think I'm going to start having Weight Watcher shakes for dinner. I don't have time to prep my lunch so I've been having sandwiches... now if I can stick to those sandwiches, a shake for dinner and oatmeal for breakfast and watch my snacks I might be okay for now.

I hope you mother's out there had a good day. I still have my mother (thank God)... so it's not really a day for me... it's mostly for my mother, and somehow my daughter squeezes in there and gets special treatment too...

I wish I could of just relaxed this year... I think next year I'm going to take the day off... I'm going to take my mother to dinner, buy her a gift and call it a day. Today I spent the day running around and somehow squeezed a movie in there - it was my daughter's treat (too sweet of her)... we seen Obsessed. The movie was pretty good. Beyonce isn't a very strong actress... but I still like her. She's grown on me over the years.

Well it's late... I've better get to sleep now...

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I saw that movie a couple of weeks ago and thought it was pretty funny. Very predictable, and I agree about Beyonce. She should stick to singing. But Idris Elba... I could do some things to him... That man makes my knees weak!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she recovers quickly so you can get the focus back on YOU! I know you'll be fine, though. You have the will and determination to succeed, and that will take you very far!

Rosie said...

I had never heard of him before... he is HOTT... that body.

Hopefully soon... she just had a fall on Tuesday... she tipped over on her wheelchair and fell of her ramp. It's very frustrating and stressful taking care of her... but our only other option would be a nursing home, but I want to take care of her for as long as I can.

I think she'll be up and about soon but say a prayer for us over here... please.