Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 1 - Detoxing...

I weighed in today... at 188.2. I had a .2 gain... I thought I was going to stay about the same.

Today's day one of detoxing... this time I'm going to be following the Fat Smash Diet 90 day program all the way through... but of course I'll also be counting my points. I don't do well on food plans that don't have limits. I'll eat 100 plums and wonder why I'm not losing... (I did that the first time I tried the Fat Smash Diet).

I did a lot of running around today, and I've been keeping myself busy decluttering my apartment... which the decluttering and cleaning also passed over to my mothers... I spent the day at her place scrubbing down her cupboard doors.

I didn't eat very much (enough) food in today... I only used 12 points. Not good... I did however get in all my Fruits/Veggies and Milk servings.

I got 30 minutes of quick walking in... and earned 4 - almost 5 activity points. Tomorrow should be a better day. I'm going to get more points in but stay with in my budget. I don't think I'll be getting in as much walking, but I'm going to at least get in my 30 minutes of speed walking.

Well it's late. I've better get to sleep now... Sweet Dreams.

No comments: