- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach (about 2 oz)
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives, divided
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or less to taste (optional)
Place spinach in a small saucepan with 3 cups of water. Bring to a boil over high heat and then cook for 1 minute; drain well.
Place spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, feta cheese, 2 tablespoons of chives, lemon juice and pepper in a blender; puree. Salt to taste. Spoon into bowl and sprinkle with remaining chives.
Serving Size: 3 tbsp
WW Points: 1