Monday, July 06, 2009

Monday Mumbles

Yesterday was another star day. I didn't break my Saturday's 10 mile record, but that's okay... I was burnt out but still did tons of laundry and pretty much finished my bedroom... now all I have left is to put things back into it's place or find new places for them.

I did however get in 6.87 miles of moving all day and that was without exercise... it was my day off...

So far today it's going good. I got up and got my butt out the door to exercise. I upped my jogging today from walking one street pole/tree, jogging one street pole/tree... to walking one street pole/tree, jogging two street poles/trees... I did pretty good... it was a little challenging but I got through it... my legs felt like noodles afterwards. But after I got over it... I got a burst of energy.

Had papaya for breakfast... I've had my multi-vitamin, and some water... today's going to be another star day!

I'm a little excited and nervous at the same time about Thursday's weigh-in. I think this is going to be my 10% weigh-in. I'm trying not to jinx myself...

Well, I've better get going... got lost of work today.

4 comments:

Grace said...

Good for you for pushing yourself. You are doing great!

Rosie said...

Thank you... I'm going to lose this weight... with or without a boyfriend.

Alea said...

I'm totally new to your blog and just came over from Amy's to congratulate you on your first week of her challenge. GOOD JOB!

Rosie said...

Thank you Alea... Welcome! I think it was a combo of exercise, staying on program, and depression... lol. If you read down a few entries you'll see how I got dumped for being overweight... :(