Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Rough Day...

It's another rough day for me... struggling... I've had 4 points so far... I had a Low Fat Cheese Stick for breakfast. After a crying fit I got up to get water and stumbled into the and felt light headed... I knew I didn't have enough to eat so I had a banana and later a cup of cherries...

I just can't bring myself to eat. I feel like I'm in mourning... even though he's suppose to be re-considering the break-up I still feel like he's died. I've never felt heart break like this.

The good news is I have been able to motivate myself to get up every weekday morning and go for my walk/jog... which is more of a jog now... today I did 1.78 in 35 minutes - no hills. Not bad...

Tomorrow, I start my last week of The Fat Smash Diet's Phase 2... then I move onto 3... exciting. I have never made it this far...

3 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

That's good about the exercise, Rosie. It'll make you feel worlds better if you stick with it.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

You should feel proud of yourself for finding the willpower to getting outside and exercise, and not only that, but improving your performance too. So sorry to hear about your sadness. Things will get better. Surround yourself with good friends who support you, and do things (like walk/jogging) that make you feel good about yourself because you should feel good about yourself! You deserve it :)

Rosie said...

JACK SH*T: Been at it 4 weeks and 2 days now :) 5 times a week... that's a record for me since High School... high school I just jog that much.

ANNALISA201: I feel great about my exercise... even my time isn't the fastest I know I'm getting a hell of a workout in. I'm trying to shake this sadness it just won't go away.