Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday's Results...


I'm less then a pound away from my 25 pound loss... weighed in to at 172.0! My goal now is to weigh-in next week under 170... I'll even take 169.8... :)

I think I can do it. Total walking for today so far... 10.17 miles, 7 activity points, taking 24,780 steps! Pretty good, huh...

The biggest plus of today... I tried on my Madrina dress... it's the dress I wore back in 2000 when I baptized my God-Daughter after I started Weight Watchers the first time. I tried it on today and for the first time in 9 years it closed all the way! A little snug for comfort but heck it fit and closed ALL THE WAY!

Another start for me!

5 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Awesome, Rosie. You're really rockin' that scale. Keep up the fantastic work.

Belle said...

AWESOME! Go girl, you are rocking it!

Grace said...

Yay for you! Glad you are doing so well. It sounds like you are starting to feel better about your breakup and taking care of yourself.

karen said...

I am SO happy for you!!! I found a dress in my closet this afternoon that I'm just dying to be brave enough to try on to see how much further I have to go. With my luck by the time I get that brave I'll either decide that I don't like it anymore or it'll be too big and I'll never have the chance to wear it ;)

TwentyTwo said...

Way to go! You are amazing!