Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


I hope you all have a very enjoyable 4th of July... mine will be spent mostly cleaning my storage room and turning it back into my bedroom. Yesterday, I got rid of 15 pieces of clothing... I went through my whole closet and tried on everything (that was hanging up)... 15 pieces of clothes for me is a lot. I'm a hoarder... another reason I lost Ross... he didn't like my hoarding ways, so that's another think I'm working on.

So far today... I'm kicking ass once again. I got up and went walking/jogging to make up for Thursday's missed workout. I did excellent! In 35 minutes I walked/jogged 1.82! Almost reaching my 2 mile goal. I have two more weeks to reach that.

I'm still feeling pretty down, still can't sleep or eat right... people look at me and tell me I'm handling it very well... they don't know I'm dying on the inside. I keep going physically because I told him I was going to change... and even though he doesn't believe me and even though he said he wasn't sure if we could get back together... I'm doing this to prove it to myself. I CAN DO THIS!

I don't think I'll be doing fireworks this year. My daughter wants to go to San Francisco or do something... I just don't have it in me. I might call my dad and see if he wants to take us somewhere...

I got on the scale this morning (not sure how accurate it is compared to Weight Watchers' scale)... it said 178.5... HOLY I don't remember the last time I was that weight... had to be before 2005!

Well... I've better get going... I have a lot of work to do today.

Happy 4th of July and Happy Losing!

No comments: