Thursday, July 16, 2009

Losing Myself... 10% of Me...


Guess what... I weighed in today at a sassy 174.4! I KICKED ASSSSSSSS! I got not only my 10% Key Ring, but also my 20 pound marker! Officially, I am down 21.8 pounds! I'm going to aim now at reaching under 170. I don't think it'll happen this week... possibly the week after. But next week would be great if I could get to 171.6 and earn my 25 pound award.

I upped the intensity of my jog yesterday. I now jog 3 light posts/trees and walk one. Next week I'm increasing my time to 45 minutes a day instead of 35 minutes that should give me a boost. I'm trying to add more protein still. Some days are better than others. I think I need to cut the beef eating out for a bit... maybe down to once a week or something.

Next week I move into Phase 3 of The Fat Smash Diet... which will allow me 2 cookies or a scoop of ice cream. I think this is the longest I've been without ice cream. I love it, and can eat it everyday all year around. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So, I'm excited. I haven't had any processed sugar since I re-started and have been on program.

I still can't believe I got my 10% today. I've been trying since September 2008!

Well, it's getting later I've better get my day started...

Happy Losing!

3 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

High five, Rosie. Whoops... guess better make that "High Ten!"

WTG!

Andy said...

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment!

karen said...

You go girl! I am SO proud of you!!!