Thursday, July 02, 2009

And The Scale Says...


It was a crazy night last night... a story I'll save for another blog... I wasn't about to workout today due to lack of sleep... I'm running on empty right now.

I did however get to a WW scale... and guess what it said... I am officially 181.6 pounds! I blew off 8.4 pounds in a week... HOLY!

Of course I would NOT recommend doing what I'm doing. I've been very stressed over Ross so I haven't been able to eat... I'm talking only using 10-12 points a day type thing. This week I'm going to try to use my daily minimum... so far I've used 6.

So, last week I used up an average about of points I was using a day in the past... plus I exercised everyday. My goal is to workout five days a week... so since I skipped today I'm going to be on the trail Saturday morning bright and early.

I'm super burnt out. Gonna go lay down now...

2 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Take that loss and love it ~ no matter how you got it. As I just told someone , somtimes desperate times means taking desperate measures. I think those who stress, AND eat a ton, do their body more harm then good! I know if I am stressed, my stomach seizes up and I don't eat. I couldn't even THINK about eating.

Rosie said...

Funny while on my jog this morning I thought to myself... why didn't I think of this before... lose a boyfriend to lose weight... I've been knocked into such a low place I'm not even hungry anymore... and losing weight.