Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's barely Sunday?


I've been OP for the millionth day... lol I think it's been more like 4 complete weeks at the end of today... yyaaahhhooo!

I did however break my Fat Smash Diet for a bit. I had 2 Apple Martinis... but it was for a good cause. Ross left to Columbia on vacation yesterday... without me, he claims to clear his head... but I know he's going to meet some women he met online over there... either way... he's gone for two weeks. He spend the night Friday night, we had a few drinks and got a lot of talking done. It felt good... but still I have to wait for him to come back to see what's going to happen. He was in shock that I had lost so much weight. He kept complimenting he and couldn't keep from hugging me.

Yesterday after he left, since I didn't exercise on Thursday or Friday I got dressed and was ready for my job. Vi tells me... well what are you going to go do that for if he's already seen you and is impressed with your loss. I didn't care... just because he's gone doesn't mean I'm going to slack off. I went in the evening for my jgb. I was feeling down due to our situation. But I'm trying to stay positive. I did the jog even though I don't like exercising in the evening... it was hard to get started but after I started it felt good... I was not only burning calories but also a little stress and worry. When I got done my spirits were better... I felt positive and optomistic.

So this morning, as soon as I'm done updating this... it's off to hit the pavement.

Happy Losing...

1 comment:

Belle said...

hey there, i've been keeping up with you and wanted to let you know you're doing fantastic. keep it up! :)

belle