Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF



Another star! Cuz' I'm what? Kicking Fats Butt!

I woke up this morning feeling like crap. Last night I was so sore I could barely sit in my chair to finish my blog entry. I went to sleep laying on top of my massage pad. I woke up with what felt like a fever, my body was completely sore from head to toe, and I felt weak.

I laid there for a minute, and forced myself out of bed and into my workout clothes. I popped and Advil and got my butt in gear. Did my 30 minute workout - walked/jogged 1.63 miles...

I realized yesterday's and this morning's walk/jog wasn't slower than the other days... the other days I was including the steps I had walked before beginning the exercise into my exercise distance.

After my workout today I felt a better not 100%, but it got my blood pumping and I gained some energy.

Today, I'm on program... food wise, got my exercise done... so far I've earned 3 activity points... by the end of the day it'll be at least 4. I'm having a kick ass day as far as program, but I'm feel like crap. I've been coughing all day, my head hurts, my body's tired and achy... I think either
I'm getting sick or I'm exhausted.

Tomorrow morning Ross and I are planning on going on a 20 mile bike ride... it's our first attempt at one... wish us luck!

This morning while going through some old photos I found one of me at somewhere between 160-165 I think they from sometime in 2000 when I lost a little over 25 pounds on Weight Watchers the very first time I joined them.

Here's what I looked like...
That's me at about 160-165... probably more like 165.

My 33 by 33 Challenge goal is 158... so that picture should give us an idea of the size I'll be, except I lost that weight not doing any exercise, and this time I'm working out.

Sigh... I can't wait to be there again.

Well, I've better get going now - have lots to do to get my weekend started.
I hope you all have a fun, healthy, losing weekend!

Happy Losing...

3 comments:

Patty said...

You look great at that size. I'll be cheering you on - you are making terrific progress, girl!

TwentyTwo said...

Keep up the good work!

Rosie said...

PATTY: Thank you... I still had about 25-30 pounds to go in that picture. I'm only 5'3.

TWENTYTWO: Thank you... hopefully I'll be at that size again real soon.