Saturday, June 27, 2009

Super Saturday

Quick post... I'm at Ross'. It was another kick ass day! Today I used up all my points plus 1. I'm one of those people who believes all your points should be used just because it's better for your body and gives you a bit of padding when you have to lower your points to keep losing.

I've earned 11 activity points this week and used one today... not back. I am kicking ass this week!

I made a Pina Colada smoothie using banana, milk, Splenda, vanilla, pineapple chunks, coconut. Totally not worth the points. The banana over powered everything. I could of made a 4pt smoothie and saved 4 pts if I would of skipped the coconut and pineapple. Oh well... next time.

We also took our longest bike ride today... 15 miles - and it was 100 degree weather! We did it in 1 hour and 39 minutes... not bad for Rookies!

We're going for a 20 mile ride tomorrow... I'll keep you posted on that.

2 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

15 miles in 100 degrees? That'll work up a good sweat. WTG.

Rosie said...

It was a good workout, but not a very smart plan - I had a stomachache from the heat when we got back... next time we're aiming for 20 miles.