Sunday, June 21, 2009

Depressed, WTF is wrong with me?!?!

I'm so down right now I haven't eaten or drank anything except for water and a mug sized White Russian. I am fat, and I can't seem to stick to anything to lose weight. Yes, I'm feeling bad for myself... to the point that all I want to do is drink and cry.

My weight is starting to interfere with my relationship... my boyfriend is pretty fit, and he's frustrated that I don't share the same passion for health and fitness...

I don't even know what this post is about... but I'm going to post it anyway just because if I don't you won't get a post today.

I'm so frustrated with myself I don't know what to do...

2 comments:

BumbleBeeRunning said...

Tomorrow is another day. Get all your frustrations and self-pity out today, wake up tomorrow and start fresh!

Rosie said...

Thank you... that's what I ended up doing... unusually drank myself silly and went to bed, got up with a new attitude.