Friday, June 05, 2009

33 by 33

Yesterday I made a video but wasn't able to edit it... having problems with Movie Maker... I've got a new campaign! 33 by 33! I'll be 33 - October 17th... my goal is to lost 33 pound from now until then - that gives me about 19 weeks to 33 pounds! I can totally do this. Yes, it's a little over a pound of week but if I apply myself I can do this.

Yesterday was weight in... 191.2
My Goal is October 15th... 158.2

Yesterday, I had an okay day... I could of done better - I only earned 1 activity point (which is nothing for me) and used up 11 of my flex points.

Today's going to be a better day... I'm having Oatmeal for Breakfast, a pear for snack, a sandwich for lunch, I'll have some things to do after work so I'll have dinner before I leave work so I won't be starving when I get home... I'll take my Smart Ones with me... I'll probably have a fruit between lunch and dinner... in the evening if I'm still hungry I'll have a Weight Watcher's Shake... that'll keep me right on point:

*Oatmeal with 1/2 cup Fat Free Milk - 3
*Pear - 1
*Sandwich - 13
*Pear - 1
*Lean Cuisine - 5
* Weight Watcher's Shake made with Fat Free Milk - 3
--------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: 26 points

I can do this... I will reach my 33 by 33 goal... I just have to take it one day at a time. Patience and me-time are going to be key.

5 comments:

Honib1 said...

and I think you will too with that unbeatable attitude!!

karen said...

That's awesome! I'm 34 on December 10th and have been thinking that doing "34 by 34" would be cool :)

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

19 weeks to 33 pounds ... that sounds like a great goal.

Best wishes to you.

Rosie said...

HONIB1: I'm still struggling... but I'm not going to give up. Thank you for the encouragement.

KAREN: I think that would be cool, and you can totally do it! So you gonna do it?

Rosie said...

JIM: Thanks for the encouragement... I'm not going at a very good rate... but I think things are going to change from now on...