Monday, April 27, 2009

Lunch Packing...

I refuse to give up on this losing weight thing... so once again I'm trying something new... lunch packing.

A few months back I did the Fat Smash Diet (phase 1) along with counting my points... I kicked ass lost I think 5 pounds in a week... but I only kept it up a week... Thursday I'm giving it another go.. this time going to do the program all the way through. Tomorrow I'm going to buy an inexpensive lunch cooler... pre-pack all my food the night before and just carry it around with me all day... so there's no excuses... I have my food right there.

Since I'm always on the go and eating out I'm sure I'm going to save tons of money. Now my goal is just figuring out what to put in my daily packs... Ross is back on the wagon also. Saturday, I took pictures of him... he wasn't happy with the results. I didn't think he looked bad. I don't see a weight gain... he's hott as always, but he doesn't seem to think so... sooo he's back on the weight loss wagon with me.

He's detoxing for a week starting Saturday... we're going to work on Summer Bodies together. Now that good weather is here we're going to start riding our bikes more. Yesterday morning we went on a 13 mile ride... the longest we're ridden. It was so much fun... he usually rides that to his job once or twice a week... he said the ride went much after having me along... :) My Baby...

Anywhoo... now that the good weather is here we'll be doing more biking on the weekends... and picking up Salsa again, I thought I had lost out DVD I was looking for it at my place... and it was at his all along, he might of been hiding from me. He said he thought I knew it was there and was waiting for me to ask him for it... lol.

I'm excited and motivated again. I've been working on my apartment too... I think once I get it all decluttered and everything in order it will help me with my weight loss motivation... I'll have more room to work out here at home. I've been working on my kitchen and it's coming together... I should have some cooking/food preparation videos coming soon... I know I haven't made a video in a long time...

Anywho I've better get going... it's late and I still have a few emails to send out.

Happy Losing...

2 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

I think taking your food with you, is a wise choice. IT means your taking control of your options, and doing in a freeing way ~ not a prisoner kind of way. Kwim?

I just switched today from eating low carb, to weight watchers, and I am feeling so good mentally about the "freedom" that is within. I have put myself on limits too many times, and then felt bad for "taking a break". I want to live, I don't want to be a prisoner to food anymore!!

Rosie said...

Well that didn't last very long, I keep forgetting my lunch... lol. Now I worked out another plan, I just have a sandwich when I work at the office and factor a 13-15 point lunch into my day.

Are you still doing WW how are you doing?