Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sweet Dreams

I did pretty for yesterday, and I'm doing pretty good today... I'm mid-weekend and still on program. I used 6 flex points yesterday, and today I'm trying not to use any. I'm going to try to eat light tomorrow through out the day because we're having Round Table Pizza for dinner.

I took a nap this afternoon... and I had the strangest dream. I was putting Easter baskets together and I was popping candy after candy in my mouth. Then when I was done I realized what I had done and how I had messed up my whole good week thing I have going on.

When I started to wake up I was so disappointed in myself... but when I woke up and realize it was just a dream I was so reliefed. That gave me something to think about today while I'm finishing up the Easter Baskets.

No comments: