Thursday, April 09, 2009

Gonna Take It One Day At A Time

I went to my meeting... and I'm up again. My current weight is 188.8. I don't like being off the wagon. I don't like dreading weigh-ins... so I'm climbing back on. I broke down and brought a three month journal. I think that will help keep me motivated and accountable. In the notes sections I'm going to write down different low-point meal ideas like for lunch fresh pinto beans with pico de gallo... sooooo good and for a cup of beans it's only 4 points!

I filled in the front of my three month journal... here's how it went:

GOALS
My current weight: 188.8
1st Short Term Goal: 181.2
2nd Short Term Goal: 179.9
3rd Short Term Goal: 177.2 (10% Goal)

BODY MEASUREMENTS
Left Upper Arm: 14 1/2 inches
Waist: 38 1/2 inches
Hips: 40 inches
Left Thigh: 24 1/2 inches

CLOTHING SIZE
Shirt/Blouse: L/XL
Pants: 12
Jacket: 14/16
Suit: 14/16
Belt: L/XL
Skirt: 12/14
Dress: 14/16

I was going to take a picture of myself today, but I don't know where my camera is right now... maybe sometime this week.

So far I'm doing pretty good... I feel good and motivated. I'm going to take it one day at a time.

I'm Back.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Great jumping off point! Good for you for not falling off and staying off the wagon! YOU CAN DO THIS!

Rosie said...

Thank you for the encouragement. I don't like being off the wagon. I'm 5'3 and 188.8 pounds. I know there are people who weigh more than me... but I seriously feel sick every day at this weight... I think it has a lot to do with what I've been eating. I like the way I feel when I'm on program and eating healthy.