Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's Saturday

I'm not doing the best this week but I still feel mainly in control and don't feel I'm don't has bad and most weekends... I did get out and get a nice 54 minute bicycle ride in... it was beautiful - except we took a neighbor girl with us and she had to keep stopping - she's not use to long bike rides.

I think my waters a little better this week and I'm getting more walking in... I don't know about my points... I need to work on my sugar intake. We're going to start taking nice long bike rides now that that weather is nice on the weekends... and I'm going to get my beach cruiser fixed so I can ride during the week with Vi... time to make those evening trips to the beach... this year we'll fix dinner to take with us... I can't wait.

I hope you're all having a losing weekend...

No comments: