Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today's the start of DietSodaDiva's 160 By 4th of July Personal Challenge! This challenge is closed to the public and only has one contestant... MOI!

I'll be weighing in for the last time before 4th of July on July 3rd...

I have 7 weeks to lost a little over 15 pounds... that's a little over 2 pounds a week... think I can do it? I do! I'll get my prize at the end of the challenge... the victory of stepping on the scale and seeing 160 again.

For the next 7 weeks I'm going to hustle my butt up and exercise... I'm going to pass on high point foods so I'll stay within my range. I can do this... and so can you!

Join me... start a challenge today. Decide on a number and challenge yourself to get there by 4th of July... be hot by mid-summer!

Go ahead - YOU CAN DO IT!

(Please excuse the crappy banner... had to do a rush job for now... )

No comments: