Thursday, May 13, 2010

Taco Salad Ala DietSodaDiva

I've become OBSESSED with canned beans... nasty I know. I don't know what's come over me...

I've been eating them like crazy. Fat Free or Low Fat Refried Beans... sooo good.
Here's what I've been doing with them... totally on Fat Smash Diet and of course on Weight Watchers.

I get 1 cup of canned beans, chop up a little onion, warm them up... chop up lettuce, tomato pour on top of beans... add hot sauce and a little Fat Free Ranch... when I want to get fancy I add bacon bits... VERY low points... Under 6 points and very feeling.

Sometimes I'll add a little chunky salsa from the jar (totally non-cooking lately) or I'll make a fresh salsa.

For additional points you can add a little Low Fat/Fat Free Cheese, and maybe a few crumpled up tortilla chips for flavor...

Happy Belated Cinco De Mayo!

No comments: