Friday, May 07, 2010

TGIF!

Thank Goodness it's Friday! It's been a long week for me. I didn't do my best on program. I started out well then let stress and possibly depression get the best of me... which resulted in tons of sugar and fat.

I might be a little crazy to expect a loss tomorrow morning... but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. You got to always think positive. It wasn't a successful points intake week, but it was a successful points counting week... I've journaled pretty well all week long, and I got my water in so far.

I'm a little behind in my water today but I'll catch up. Actually hold on... gonna go get my bottle right now (pause...)

Okay, I'm back...

I journaled, drank my water, and got more than 5 miles of walking in everyday this week. Actually so far this week up to this very point I have walked... 60.82 miles... that's a daily average of 10:13! I'll have official numbers up either tomorrow or Monday.

I started the Fat Smash Foods list and lasted less than a day. I'm going to restart it tomorrow... take Sunday off and start again Monday.

Sunday for Mother's Day I'm taking my mother to eat Greek food. I've never had it, so I don't know what to expect but she's been wanting to go for years but didn't know of any Greek places... I found one... I'll let you know how that goes... point counting is gonna be a challenge.

So tomorrow is weigh-in hopefully next time you hear from me there will be less of me to report. Here's to a good weigh-in and a successful week for us all!

Happy Friday!

No comments: