Monday, May 17, 2010

This'll Be A Better Week...

I weighed in Saturday and gained 1.4... putting me at 178. I was a little sad, but I can't say I was surprised... even though I journaled all week I went over like crazy 50-60 point days. Today's a new week... and looking at the positive side of it - I get to start my challenge with a nice even number. I have 7 weeks to lose 18 pounds. Is it possible? Of course it is... I just have to stay motivated, dedicated, and focused! I did it last year, I can do it again.

Guess what... Saturday morning my pedometer came back... maybe she just needed a little vacation. She was clipped to a pair of my uniform pants, and my bus pass wasn't too far away. It's still unclear if they left together... but at this point I don't care, I'm just glad they're both back safely!

This week I'm focusing on staying with in my points range and getting in more than 2 workouts in... I'm aiming for 5 again.

No comments: