Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Cinco De Mayo

Happy Cinco De Mayo - whatever that means... to most of us Mexicans it means partying or just another day, unless you're from Puebla, Mexico...

Anywhoo... So far back on program has been a lot tempting... balancing out my food is extremely difficult for me. So today I'm starting back on The Fat Smash Diet food list... still counting points and following Weight Watchers - just detoxing from bad foods.

I'm off to a great start. I woke up early - got a 30 minute workout in... 2.99 miles on the Gazelle. I kicked ass!... My goal is to easily do 3 miles in 30 minutes on the Gazelle.

So far in the Vanity Fund I've earned $3.25! MAC here I come (soon)!

Today should be a successful day of full journaling, water drinking, exercise, and maybe - possibly saving points! That's at least another $.75 towards the fund!

I don't think I've mentioned I brought a omelet maker recently at Walgreens - it was on sale for $7.99! What a bargain. I've been experimenting with it. Today I made an 1 point omelet with egg whites, salsa, mushrooms, and onion... pretty tasty for 1 point.

Well... I've better be off now to get my butt in gear.

Happy Cinco De Mayo... and Happy Losing...

No comments: