Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Off

Today I'm feeling very off. My anxiety is high and I can't seem to eat anything - but considering the week I've had so far (eating wise) maybe that's not such a bad thing. I couldn't even finish a cup of decaf.

It's been a bad week points wise. I'm very disappointed in myself - I'm working on my 4th week and have been gaining and losing the same 2 pounds.
I haven't been on program all week... not good. I need to reevaluate what I'm currently doing, my current habits, and what I need to change. I think I'm already tired of the Fat Smash Foods... because I can't remember make a meal out of them - I'm sure it's possible I just don't know how.
What I need to do is sit down and write out another menu that works for me and just try to include as much Fat Smash Detoxing Foods as possible...
Any suggestions?

No comments: